The 9th Change Agents’ Network (CAN) conference will take place on 11th-13th May 2022. The in-person day will be hosted on the UCL London Bloomsbury campus.
Wednesday 11th May: Reviewing the student-staff partnership landscape (half day online),
Thursday 12th May: Reconnecting the student-staff partnership community (full day in-person) and,
Friday 13th May: New horizons for student-staff partnerships (half day online).
This annual conference, co-hosted by UCL and Jisc, will return as a blended event, with online and face-to-face elements. The design of this year’s conference will maximise the benefits of face-to-face methods using high engagement and participation activities such as workshops and open space dialogue to discuss and reflect on the student-staff partnership community. Attendees will be able to engage with asynchronous resources ahead of the in-person day, and use them as a starting point for real-time activities at the in-person day.
The sub-themes invite participants to reflect and explore ways in which they work in partnership. Through a diverse range of formats, we ask for submissions around the following themes:
CAN 2022 CONFERENCE SUB-THEMES:
- Partnerships to transform and support change
- Co-creating the curriculum and assessment
- Inclusive partnerships
- (Rebuilding) learning communities
- Quality Assurance and governance
CAN2022 seeks the following formats to interpret the overarching theme ‘Sustaining Partnerships in Transformative Times’:
- Pecha Kucha (live online or in-person)
- 5 minute lightning talk (live online or in-person)
- 20-30 minute interactive session (live online or in-person)
- Up to 5 minute pre-recorded video presentation (asynchronous)
- Short case study (asynchronous)
- Narrated poster presentation (asynchronous)
- Workshop (in-person only)
- World Café (in-person only)