Students write down one or two points on which they are least clear.
This could be from the previous session, the rest of the course, the preceeding activity etc.
The lecturer and class can then seek to remedy the muddiness.
Example instructions for students:
Write down one or two points from the previous session that are least clear to you.
Why use it (students and staff)
- To monitor progress and build student confidence
- To receive feedback on the teaching style
- To make sure key points are clear
When to use it
- Throughout the module.
- Mid or end of sessions
Digital tools that might be used
- Moodle Forum;
- Moodle Chat;
- Echo360 Q&A;
- Breakout room (Zoom, BB Collaborate, MS Teams)
Speed of set up time
Set-up feedback mechanism.
- Interactive response system
- Shared whiteboards (Zoom , BB Collaborate, MS Teams)
- Hot questions on Moodle