We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the UCL Digital Assessment Team as Digital Assessment Advisor. In this role you will be working with a number of faculties to understand and support their assessment and feedback practice. You will also be part of the Digital Assessment Team and wider Digital Education Team looking at the future institution-wide assessment approach and strategy. We are looking for people who have a good understanding of digital assessment and how it intersects with assessment pedagogy. You will:
- Require good knowledge of assessment platforms (e.g.Wiseflow and Moodle) and assessment practice
- Provide end-user support and guidance for UCL’s digital assessment platforms and systems where required
- Be involved in running online staff development activities relating to AssessmentUCL (Wiseflow) for faculty audiences
- Collaborate with colleagues in the AssessmentUCL Product Team, Digital Education, Arena (educational development) colleagues, Faculty Learning Technology Leads and departmental e-learning champions
- Promote and showcase good digital assessment practice
- Be involved in the institutional response to the challenge that new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence present to assessment and education more generally.
We currently have two posts available. They are both fixed-term roles until 31 July 2024 in the first instance The roles are eligible for hybrid working with a minimum of 20% on site. Current on-site day is Wednesday. You can read more about the Digital Assessment Advisor role and apply on the UCL site. Closing date for applications is 30 March 2023.