In preparation for the Central Assessment period we have some dates in the calendar for training on the AssessmentUCL platform. Sign up is via MyLearning (use UCL VPN or Desktop@UCL).
Managing assessments on AssessmentUCL
A hands on session for all staff responsible for administering an assessment on AssessmentUCL including key tasks like releasing an assessment, allocating markers and releasing feedback to students.
Marking and feedback on AssessmentUCL
Explore all the options available for marking exams and other assessments on AssessmentUCL, including annotations, rubrics, marking by question or section, and possible workflows for first and second marking. The session will also provide an overview of how to reconcile, moderate and review marking.
- 23rd March 2023 Join Waiting List
- 21st April 2023 Enrol
- 25th May 2023 Enrol
- 16th June 2023 Enrol
For sessions on authoring on AssessmentUCL register interest.
From 20th April the Digital Assessment Team will offer the option to book on to a weekly drop-in session.
General AssessmentUCL guidance
- AssessmentUCL resource Centre – Full guidance on AssessmentUCL, includes recommendations and steps for departments, how to guides for all roles and video guides.
- AssessmntUCL student Guide – Full guidance on AssessmentUCL for students.
- Staff support during an AssessmentUCL assessment – This page includes a link to the staff query form which asks for additional information on the assessment and module affected.
- Student support during your assessment – This page includes a link to the Assessment Query Form, which is used by students for any technical failures that happen during an assessment.
There is additional guidance available on Moodle quiz, Moodle assignment and Turnitin assignment.
We also run training on authoring on AssessmentUCL, rubrics and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). You can see further details on the AssessmentUCL training and support page. Other assessment events including are delivered in collaboration with Arena, further details on the Arena events page.